Extracts from Accommodation & Hotel Service Rules of Orpheus SPA& Resort, Devin, Bulgaria
Dear guests, it is our desire to get the best experience from both Devin and our services. To achieve this we have developed the following policies and recommendations for the accommodation, which we kindly ask you to comply during your stay with us.
- Booking is confirmed after receipt of at least 50% deposit or with the number of prepaid voucher.
- The registration of guests is made only upon presentation of ID.
- Check-in is available after 14:00.
- Payment must be made upon registration for the entire amount of the stay. Payment can be made in cash or by debit and credit cards. We only accept payments in Bulgarian leva (BGN).
- Check-out time is until 12:00 on the day of departure, after this time shall be paid 10.00 leva per hour.
- Annulations of reservation is free of charge within 3 days before check-in. If the reservation is canceled later or if now-show, the first overnight will be charged.
- Guests are required to close the external windows and doors of the rooms upon departure.
- Guests are required to leave the keys personally at the front desk and wait for checking the room upon departure.
- We do not allow accommodation in the hotel to persons who are not registered. We do not allow accommodation of persons in a room in which they are registered.
- You can meet your friends and guests at the lobby or in the restaurant.
- Pets of small breeds are allowed to stay on the hotel premises, and the owner is responsible for damage and noise.
- Keep valuables and money in the safe box in the hotel room or at the reception, otherwise the hotel management is not responsible for them. The safe is free of charge.
- Guests are not allowed to bring and use electric heating equipment and facilities during their stay in the hotel.
- Guests are not allowed to bring and use food in the rooms, except with the prior regulation.
- It is not allowed consumption of food and alcohol beverages near the pool.
- It is important to know that consumption of food and beverages in restaurants and bars is permitted only if they are purchased on the spot. It is not allowed to bring in or out food and beverages.
- It is not allowed jumping or entering with clothes in the pool.
- It is not allowed smoking in public areas and hotel rooms!
- Guests must be quiet during the night hours (from 10 p.m. to 08 a.m.) and afternoon (from 02 p.m. to 04 p.m.).
- It is prohibited bringing and storage of flammable, explosive and bulky items in the hotel buildings.
- It is not allowed displacement of furniture and property in the rooms and parts of the hotel.
- It is prohibited to bring out all kinds of property (bathrobes, towels, equipment, utensils, etc.) during the stay of the guests in the hotel.
- Hotel guests have financial responsibility for damaged and lost property of the hotel.
When violations of internal order of the hotel, violations of the laws and rules in the country, undermining the good name and prestige of the hotel, the owner or the manager has the right to terminate the contract and the guests stay in the hotel.